Funeral Celebrants (Hourly Rate)
(Trained, experienced, capable, and skilled)
Committed to quality preparation of the funeral ceremony, creative dialogue regarding every detail, and careful checking before delivery.
Welcome to this website page, which is designed to offer a funeral ceremony, a permanent record of the person's life, based on the following principles:
We believe that:
- A well prepared and checked eulogy, written and delivered by a qualified celebrant, puts the person's life on record. Such a eulogy is distinct from reminiscences, and is central to a proper ceremony.
- There is no such thing as a short cut to a worthwhile funeral ceremony. Getting right the central eulogy, the reminiscences, the poetry and quotations, and especially the music, need time for consultation, preparation, correction and checking with you, our client.
- A quality ceremony, which pays proper tribute to the deceased person, rarely takes less than 45 minutes — usually over an hour.
- Make sure to contact your Funeral Celebrant first, before contacting a funeral director. Get your Funeral Celebrant to recommend, and to contact on your behalf, the funeral director. Many are unsympathetic to the quality of the ceremony; they naturally prefer to emphasise the non-ceremonial elements e.g. coffins, limousines, and embalming, which are central to their business.
- Give yourself time. Grieving families, and the Funeral Celebrant, need at least five working days to prepare a quality funeral ceremony, to revise it and refine it. You also need time to inform family and friends of a funeral ceremony - giving them time to arrange to be there.
- The best way to pay a funeral celebrant is by an hourly rate set by the individual celebrant and accepted by you. As a guide. the writing of the ceremony, the preparation of the eulogy, and the preparation and checking of all elements typically takes between 10 and 30 hours. Most celebrants require a minimum payment - you should enquire what this is.
(No obligation Information and feedback - Christine - +61 417 377 871 - email@example.com -)